[Kde-l10n-es] Re: [Qt-creator] Spanish translation for Qt-Creator

Enrique Matías Sánchez (Quique) cronopios en gmail.com
Vie Dic 3 14:04:16 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:42 PM, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 02:50:27PM +0100, ext David Villalobos Cambronero wrote:
>>> Hi all, I have noticed that there is no Spanish translation for
>>> Qt-Creator, I can make it, my question is, how can I contact the
>>> developers to offer my help?
>>>
>> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/pages/QtLocalization
>> the last update to the spanish translation dates back over a year, in
>> commit af6f9ef96.
>> the spanish qt translation (which is a precondition for a translated
>> creator) is so ridiculously old that it can be considered non-existent.
>> so have fun. :)
>
> Maybe the Spanish Qt translation could be done in collaboration with
> the KDE Spanish localization team. Otherwise there's the risk to have
> inconsistent Spanish translations in KDE. Also, the KDE Spanish
> localization team is hopefully > 1 people :-)

Yep, I think we can give some love to Qt's Spanish translation.
I'll allocate a few hours to it.

--
Nothing is enough for the man to whom enough is too little.
 - Ἐπίκουρος