[Kde-l10n-es] Re: [Qt-creator] Spanish translation for Qt-Creator

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles en elpauer.org
Jue Dic 2 17:42:44 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 2, 2010 at 5:00 PM, Oswald Buddenhagen
<oswald.buddenhagen en nokia.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> On Thu, Dec 02, 2010 at 02:50:27PM +0100, ext David Villalobos Cambronero wrote:
>> Hi all, I have noticed that there is no Spanish translation for
>> Qt-Creator, I can make it, my question is, how can I contact the
>> developers to offer my help?
>>
> http://qt.gitorious.org/qt/pages/QtLocalization
> the last update to the spanish translation dates back over a year, in
> commit af6f9ef96.
> the spanish qt translation (which is a precondition for a translated
> creator) is so ridiculously old that it can be considered non-existent.
> so have fun. :)

Maybe the Spanish Qt translation could be done in collaboration with
the KDE Spanish localization team. Otherwise there's the risk to have
inconsistent Spanish translations in KDE. Also, the KDE Spanish
localization team is hopefully > 1 people :-)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org