[Kde-kiosk] Foreign Icons in kde-profile

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Thu Apr 16 09:58:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

I've have build a KDE-Profile. at the moment 50 User are working with
it. But when I create a new User there are some Icons on his Desktop
which are not from my profile. And the KDE-Language ist English instead
of the configured germen.

Can somebody tel me where these Icons are from? An why there is the
wrong language?

System is opensuse 10.2, KDE 3.5.2.

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Software Entwicklung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München