[Kde-kiosk] Background-Settings and ContextMenu

VANESSE Daniel dvanesse at namsa.nato.int
Tue Nov 11 13:03:37 CET 2008

Hi Daniel

Could the info here http://jriddell.org/programs/kiosk-article.html help?

Daniel Vanesse
Air Defence Programme
NAMSA
L-8355 Capellen
Luxembourg
Tel:  (+352) 3063 6516
Fax: (+352) 3063 4800
dvanesse at namsa.nato.int
-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Spannbauer [mailto:ds at marco.de]
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 11:47 AM
To: kde-kiosk at kde.org
Subject: [Kde-kiosk] Background-Settings and ContextMenu

Hello,

I want to set up a profile for KDE. We want to allow to change the
Icon-Positions on the Desktop, but not to delete any og them or make new
buttons.

We want also to allow to change the Background of the Desktop.
To enable this I have to allow the Context-Menu of the KDE (right-klick
on empty desktop). But if we do so, it is also allowed to make ne Icons
or delte them.

How can I lock this seperatly?

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systembetreuung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München