[Kde-kiosk] Background-Settings and ContextMenu

Daniel Spannbauer ds at marco.de
Tue Nov 11 11:46:55 CET 2008

Hello,

I want to set up a profile for KDE. We want to allow to change the
Icon-Positions on the Desktop, but not to delete any og them or make new
buttons.

We want also to allow to change the Background of the Desktop.
To enable this I have to allow the Context-Menu of the KDE (right-klick
on empty desktop). But if we do so, it is also allowed to make ne Icons
or delte them.

How can I lock this seperatly?

Regards

Daniel

--
Daniel Spannbauer                         Systembetreuung
marco Systemanalyse und Entwicklung GmbH  Tel   +49 8333 9233-27 Fax -11
http://www.marco.de/                      Email ds at marco.de
Geschäftsführer Martin Reuter             HRB 171775 Amtsgericht München