[Kde-kiosk] SLAC: locking down konsole

jasper van der marel jaspervandermarel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:21:00 CET 2008

Hi,

It can be locked down, but to my knowledge oly 80 precent of the settings
can be set with the kiosktool.
In our environment (ca 7 NX terminal server with KDE desktops) we have
edited /etc/kde-profile/profilename/share/config/kdeglobals to make it work.

[KDE Action Restrictions][$i]
#disables right click menu on desktop and taskbar
action/kicker_rmb=false
action/kicker_rmb=false
#disables console and root access
action/open_terminal=false