[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk Admin Tool

Tomasz Lewicki stalker at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Nov 16 14:15:12 CET 2007

terry sturgeon napisał(a):
> The Kiosk Admin Tool is not working with Suse 10.3I have moved my
> kde-profiles directory from 10.2 into the /var/lib folder and it will not
> work.I also did a new clean install and tried to add the profiles manually
> and it still is not working. It is as if I had not changed any settings at
> all.Could anyone give me some info. that might fix this problem?

Check if you have /etc/kde-user-profile file. In my file I have:

opac-server:/etc # cat kde-user-profile
[General]
groups=opac,oin

[Groups]
oin=OIN
opac=OPAC

opac-server:/var/lib/kde-profiles # ls -L
OIN  OPAC  ThinClient  simplified
--
Tomasz Lewicki
PGP key: http://stalker.republika.pl/stalker.asc