[Kde-kiosk] Konqueror

Pawel Skonecki ucdkiosk at wp.pl
Fri Feb 2 12:32:27 CET 2007

Hi

I try to build my first kiosk based on KDE. I have small problem with
configuration of Konqueror. Default webpage includes information about
Konqueror and Home Folder, Network Folders, Aplications and much more. I
set up default webpage on my own but I have to press “Home” baton for
it. How Could I change “K” webpage on another?

Another problem is. How could I remove options from right click menu in
Konqueror. For example, “Open with …”, “Preview ….”

Best regards,

PS: I am new member of this group :)

--
Pawel Skonecki