[Kde-kiosk] Disable Alternate Window Managers

Michael Hartmann michael.hartmann at as-netz.de
Mon Sep 11 11:28:10 CEST 2006

Hi,

just use another display manager. For example use XDM and people will have no
choice to select another window manager, but root can still start kdm or the
window manager directly.
If you still want to use kdm you may see
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-kiosk&m=112443804426550&w=2. It explains how to
disable sessions in kdm.
But in my opinion it is smarter to use XDM instead of KDM when noone should it
allowed to select another window manager than kwin.

--Michael