[Kde-kiosk] Disable Alternate Window Managers

Murray Trainer mtrainer at gopc.net
Mon Sep 11 06:17:52 CEST 2006

Hi All,

We use SuSE 10.0 with a KDE desktop with KDE-Kiosk on our server and
users connect via FreeNX sessions. We want user's to only be able to run
KDE sessions. However the client software allows you to specify other
types of sessions including Gnome, console, etc. How do we configure the
SuSE server to only allow KDE sessions and disable anything else?

Thanks

Murray
--

Murray Trainer