[Kde-kiosk] Almost there...

linuxgirlie linuxgirlie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 12:33:39 CEST 2006

I have been working on my kiosk desktop for a while now and I have nearly
got it working, after a few thoughts from teachers and students I set out
today to sort out the little bugs here and there.

So off I went merrily adding true here and false there, when something went
wrong.

I restarted one of the clients and it downloaded skel, but only half the
settings worked, for example I change single click to double and that
worked. But I made 'right hide button' from true to false and it still
appears.

I decided to delete the skel folder but even though it copied the correct on
in it still didn't work on some parts. Below is the list of things I change
but didn't work:

IN KICKER:
KDEMenu Sideimage to off
Pager off
Right hide button off

IN KONQUEROR:
SideMenu off

I have double/triple checked but just don't know why it is not working.

If anyone has any ideas I will be eternally grateful,

Many Thanks,

Jo

--
Please do not send me Microsoft Office attachments.

Karoshi: http://www.karoshi.org.uk
Karoshi at Home: http://www.karoshiathome.org.uk