[Kde-kiosk] deleting some kde and X screensavers

Chris Fanning christopher.fanning at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 10:32:10 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I recently installed the new kubuntu.
I noticed that they have a very limited selection of screen savers.

I would like to do that too on a debian etch.

I have found
/usr/bin/*.kss for KDE screen savers
and /usr/lib/xscreensaver /usr/share/xscreensaver/config/ for X Screensavers

Deleting files from these directories does disable the screensaver but
the option to choose the individual screensavers from KDesktop are
still there.

How can I make the option from the list of available screensavers disappear too?

Thanks.
Chris.