[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk intro

Jasper van der Marel jaspervandermarel at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 22 12:52:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

I can tell you kiosk works in our production environment. We are using a
terminal server in combination with an VPN network based on OSS.
Currently we are serving over 200 users with an KDE based desktop.
In the near future this will grow to over 1000 users.
The kiosktool is one of the reasons we chose KDE and not eq GNOME.
The kiosktool is used to lock down users so they cannot perform certain
tasks.

With kind regards,

Jasper van der Marel