[Kde-kiosk] meuns not working for kde 3.4 FC3

Stephen Ensor Stephen.Ensor at derivco.com
Tue May 24 15:00:23 CEST 2005

I am having problems getting the menu setup to work with KDE 3.4 and
fedora 3.  Everything runs fine but when I save the menu changes and
login as a user under that profile my menu customizations do not show
(just the norm default menus are there), when I open the menu editor
through the kiosk tool again my changes aren't their either.  Other ie
background changes are applied when logging as a user under this
profile.  This was working fine in KDE 3.3.2.  Any fixes hacks anything
would be appreciated.