[Kde-kiosk] KioskTool on x86_64 Suse9

john_ozarchuk at goodyear.com john_ozarchuk at goodyear.com
Tue May 17 14:19:47 CEST 2005

Hello out there...

Is anyone using KioskTool on SuSe Enterprise 9 x86_64?  I have a Novell RPM on it, but it does not have full functionality.  Applying
settings to the Group level is not working for me.  Nor is the KMenuEditor changes that I make.

I tried building it from source, and I'm getting QT3.0 not found.  I get this when trying to configure any KDE applications.  I have
QT3.2 installed, and qt-mt installed, and yet it continues to complain.

So, please help if anyone has been through this?  The author doesn't seem to want to help.

Thanks,

John
TCO RD&E Technical Consulting Analyst
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
(330) 796-7928  x7-7928
john_ozarchuk at goodyear.com

Contains Confidential and/or Proprietary Information.
May Not Be Copied or Disseminated Without the Expressed Written Consent of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company