[Kde-kiosk] Kiosk profiles not applying to user

Mr Wiggles astalavista.box.sk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:32:30 CEST 2005

New problem...

Not sure what I did while mucking around but for some reason I can't
get the kiosk profiles I have created to "apply" to the users.

They were working but when I was trying to iron out some KDM issues
(see other thread) I apparently changed something so that now when I
log in as kiosk users they do not seem to be at all restricted by the
kiosk profile I have applied to them.

I THINK it stopped working when I went into
/etc/sysconfig/displaymanager and changed the display manager to xdm
instead of kdm temporarily.

I am not back with KDM but still no luck with the kiosk profiles.

Any ideas?