[Kde-kiosk] Can't get Bouncing Cursor in Kiosk Profile

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Tue Jun 21 11:33:57 CEST 2005

Hi All,

I want my Kiosk profile to have a bouncing cursor when starting apps.  I
can't see anywhere in the Kiosk tool that disables/enables this so I
tried to do it manually.  I copied a klaunchrc file with the contents
below into my profile's share/config directory but it doesn't seem to
have any effect when I login as a user with the Kiosk profile.  Is there
some other Kiosk setting that might be over-riding the klaunchrc
settings?

Thanks

Murray

[BusyCursorSettings]