[Kde-kiosk] how to force users to log into KDE (modify KDM menu)

Mr Wiggles astalavista.box.sk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 21:08:26 CEST 2005

--The only reason I am using XDM is because someone on the novell suse
--forums suggested switching to that to avoid giving users the session
--type menu.

-Right, but we can remove the menu as well and make it useable for you.

Do you mean "we" as in KDE developers?
And does this mean you can develop this feature going forward and
there is no way to do it now ?