[Kde-kiosk] disabling settings:/

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Fri Jun 10 06:00:42 CEST 2005

Hi Guys,

I haven't had a chance to follow up locking down Firefox but there were
apparently some earlier threads about it on this list (see comments
below).  I also want to lock down Evolution/Gnome too. Let us know if
you find anything helpful.

Thanks

Murray

>As for Firefox, the KDE toolset has no support for it, but firefox has
its own lockdown framework. Search this mailing list's archives for >the
following recent threads: