[Kde-kiosk] Home Icon still showing - Solved by have a question

BTrout at mbsbooks.com BTrout at mbsbooks.com
Wed Feb 23 22:28:32 CET 2005

The problem seems to be that the /home/<user>/Desktop/Home.desktop

it controls this icon ... which got created with I use KDE for this user
before apply the profile.

But anyway, I forgot to clean this up after giving them a profile.

My bad.

Is there a plan for future kiosktool versions to compare the existing KDE
environment with the new one that dictated by a profile?

In order to fix discrepancies and enforce the less common detonator.