[Kde-kiosk] are subdirs not working in cascading conffiles ?

Thomas Gutzler thomas.gutzler at lti.uka.de
Wed Feb 16 18:00:21 CET 2005

I'm sorry, but I have to do this via the list, cause Michael obviously
can't receive my mail directly.

Michael: I got this after writing you an email which said sth like: I'm
interested in a german docu :)

Cheers

<manke-m at stegl-zehl.verwalt-berlin.de>
    (reason: Can't create output)

procmail: Lock failure on "/var/spool/mail/manke-m.lock"
procmail: Error while writing to "/var/spool/mail/manke-m"
550 5.0.0 <manke-m at stegl-zehl.verwalt-berlin.de>... Can't create output
--
1.79 x 10^12 furlongs per fortnight -- it's not just a good idea, it's
the law!