[Kde-kiosk] are subdirs not working in cascading conffiles ?

Eric DECORNOD eric.decornod at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr
Mon Feb 14 16:14:34 CET 2005

  Hi,

  We're trying to get kontact with kiosk :

  We made some kmailrc in the global share/config dir (/usr/share/config
or /etc/kde3) defining smtp server, imap server, we made emaildefaults &
emailidentities too (with environment vars and shell exp.) and everything's
working fine.

  The nest step was to define addressbook, calendar, notes and tasks in IMAP
folders and some ldap address book. So we defined the files :
  -  kresources/calendar/stdrc,
  -  kresources/contact/stdrc,
  -  kresources/notes/stdrc.
  They are just ignored.

  If we copy these files in $HOME/.kde/share/config, it works...

  It looks like KConfig objects doesn't handle "cascading config files" when
dealing with sub-directories.

  Has anyone succeded in setting some global adressbook or some shared
calendar or has anyone had the same problem with subdir config files ?

--
Eric DÉCORNOD
Ingénieur en Développement d'Applications
courriel: eric.decornod at ulpmm.u-strasbg.fr