[Kde-kiosk] xscreensaver

Romeo Theriault romeo.theriault at maine.edu
Wed Feb 9 19:52:43 CET 2005

Hi all, I'm working on a fedora core 3 kiosk machine. I'm having some
trouble with the xscreensaver settings. When I enable the user to change
there screensaver settings and enable context menu's. I log back into the
kiosk user and change their screensaver settings. Then I log back out and
in as the admin and disable there ability to do this. But when I log back
into the kiosk user the settings have not stuck. Also, where are the
settings stored for the screensaver when you right click on the desktop,
configure desktop, etc..  Because the .xscreensaver file is not there as
it is when you just run xscreensaver.

Thank you for any help.

--
Romeo Theriault