[Kde-kiosk] Icon Positioning at different resolutions

Murray Trainer mtrainer at central-data.net
Wed Aug 31 08:38:38 CEST 2005

HI All,

I have been using the kiosk tool to nicely layout my icons at 1024x768
but when I login as a user at 1280x1024 and other resolutions the icons
go all over the place.  Is this a general KDE issue and is it addressed
in a newer version of KDE?  I am using KDE 3.3.2a.  If not would it be
possible for the KDE Kiosk tool to generate the icon positions for each
required resolution. Last resort would be to manually calculate the
positions at each resolution and add them manually to the file.

Thanks

Murray