[Kde-kiosk] stopping the blank screen

Prash getprashman at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:04:47 CEST 2005

Just in case all of the other Power Management stuff refuses to work -
I spent ages trying to get the screensaver to work on Fedora.

You need to disable the screensaver by setting Enabled=false in
$HOME/.kde/share/config/kdesktoprc

And then run xscreensaver-demo to select your screensaver. It is
documented somewhere .. maybe somewhere in KDE faq.  (KDE has its own
screensaver control xscreensaver).