[Kde-kiosk] API for editing KDE configuration files

Taru Jain tjain at novell.com
Tue Apr 19 11:53:07 CEST 2005

Hi,

I would like to manipulate the KDE configuration files in order to
lockdown some settings or to change the value of some keys. I am aware
that kiosktool allows to manage profiles graphically and KConfigEditor
allows to edit the values of the keys.

I would like to know is there any API or command line tool available
which can be used for manipulating the configuration files? (something
similar to what gconftool does in gconf)

If this is not the right forum for this query then kindly let me know
which would be the more appropriate maling list.

Thanks in Advance,
Taru