[Kde-kiosk] help for internet game cafe

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed Apr 6 21:45:21 CEST 2005

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 09:52:14PM +0200, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> > I think this list is mostly for discussing the KDE Kiosk Framework.
>
> I told Zoki to ask here since I figured that someone here might know.

Oh, okay, sorry for toe-stepping. ;^)

Hopefully my FM and KDE-Apps pointers were helpful.
I wonder where else one can look?  From a commercial aspect,
LinuxDevices.com might have some info, but I'm guessing Zoki's looking
for Open Source (or at least, free-of-cost) solutions.

Anyway, good luck, Zoki! :)  Let us know what you find.

-bill!