[Kde-kiosk] kio_lanrc?

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Sun Oct 17 14:27:39 CEST 2004

Heihei,

I am wondering why I cannot use the kio_lanrc config file in a kiosk system. I
need to set "ShowShortHostnames=true" otherwise I cannot browse old Win98
machines. This file seems only to work if it is in the users kde homedir and
it also don't looks like a valid config file, or? Or is it something I need
to ask the kio folks? ;) Has someone any ideas about it? Thank you very
much!!!

Can I add this to bugtracking? Sorry, not so used to the bugtracking system
yet, what and how to add there and so on.

Regards,
Klaus

--
take care!