[Kde-kiosk] Re: KDE Icons / Menu

Erik Forsberg forsberg at cendio.se
Tue Oct 12 17:33:06 CEST 2004

Waldo Bastian <bastian at kde.org> writes:

> It's there since KDE 3.2.1 but distributions have a tendency to add custom
> stuff themselves, so maybe that interferes. I suggest you ask on a Fedora
> mailinglist how it populates the desktop and perhaps file a
> bugreport against

OK. I'll fiddle a bit more. The fault may still be mine :-).

> > > Yes, I will add an option for that.
> >
> > In what version of Kiosk tool will that be possible?
>
> It's there since 0.8. But if adding it by hand doesn't work kiosktool will not
> be able to help you either.

Hmm.. maybe a stupid question, but where? I'm running Kiosk Tool 0.9,
and I can't find it neither under "Desktop Background" nor under
"Desktop Icons", but I'm probably blind.

\EF
--
Erik Forsberg                Telephone: +46-13-21 46 00
Cendio AB                    Web: http://www.cendio.com