[Kde-kiosk] Disabling file sharing in properties menu

Waldo Bastian bastian at kde.org
Wed Nov 10 16:04:01 CET 2004

On Wednesday 10 November 2004 15:10, Jasper van der Marel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to disable the entry "file sharing" in the properties menu of a
> file. File sharing is disabled in KDE 3.3.1 but the tab still appears. I
> cannot find a DCOP call for this entry. Maybe somebody else can.

It's a bit of a hack but if you configure file-sharing to use "Advanced" mode
the tab will actually disappear.

I will fix it for KDE 3.3.2 so that it disappears when you disable
action/sharefile.

bastian at kde.org   |   Free Novell Linux Desktop 9 Evaluation Download
bastian at suse.com  |   http://www.novell.com/products/desktop/eval.html