[Kde-kiosk] display setting not saving ???

BTrout at mbsbooks.com BTrout at mbsbooks.com
Tue May 11 00:42:19 CEST 2004

I am changing the screen background, but it never saves ??????

I using profile name test and user root  from root running kde

P.S.  -  Is there some kind of guideline to get the save profile attached
to a specific user (address all choice within KIOSK) ??????

( ie symlinks, enviro vars ????   help
there must be a suggested method....
being a newbie to KDE I can't put all the different locations in
perspective(yet)
I am figuring it out one at a time, but a default method must exist.
I can't be the only one who want to do it out of the box ( so to say)

When I get this all figured out, I would be glad to write up a howto.

Just feed me the info.

Thanks