[Kde-kiosk] Only menu config work on Debian

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Wed Jun 16 15:54:43 CEST 2004

Waldo Bastian a écrit :

>On Tue June 15 2004 22:02, Sam Przyswa wrote:
>

>>Hi,
>>
>>I have compiled kiosktool on Debian unstable and KDE 3.2.3
>>

>Which version of kiosktool?

The last 0.5

>>but only the editing kde menu is working and only the directory
>><kioskdir>/etc/xdg/menus is created.
>>

>So, what doesn't work?

Only the menu setting is working for the users defined to use the profile

>>The editings functions seems work
>>but any datas are saved into the profile directory
>>

>That's the whole point :-)

Yes but I change background  images, windows style, etc, but these
settings haven't any effect on the profile and any datas other than
/etc/xdg/menu/applications.menu are wrote in the /etc/kde-profile dirs,
I stay with the defaults.

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.