[Kde-kiosk] path, files, mode

Austin Longino longinoa at mail.cm.utexas.edu
Wed Jun 2 18:59:46 CEST 2004

Ive dug around the archives, and google, and some seperate forums but i
have a few questions.
1) Where should the install path be for kiosktool?
2) Where is the base kdeglobals file at?
3) Do I need to have some sort of mode, in an old piece of documentation
for kiosk mode you had to export KDE_MODE="restricted"?

Im relativley new to kde, but familar w/ linux. I have the settings that
i want in kiosktool, but can not for the life of me get them to stick
for the user i want it to. What files does kiosktool modify? where in
the instalation path does it modify them?

Thanks in advance,

Austin