[Kde-kiosk] Disallowing Multiple Opening of a Window

steve f a31modela at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 26 20:47:41 CEST 2004

Is there something within KDe that will prevent me from starting more than
one instance of an application?

I have an XTerm session that begins when you click an icon. Problem is, I
can't have multiple windows opening of this application because every one
you start takes another tty session on the server.  Is there anything in KDE
that will limit to one running session of an application when the icon is
clicked?

Steve