[Kde-kiosk] Blocking Resizing of Windows

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Mon Jul 26 16:09:28 CEST 2004

On Monday 26 of July 2004 15:24, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> On Monday 26 July 2004 14:56, steve f wrote:

> > It is possible however to resize the window if you left click on the
> > border of a window and move the mouse.  Is there somewhere that I can
> > block this too?
> >
> > I am running SuSE 9.0 & KDE 3.1.
>
> Maybe Lubos knows if it can be disabled in the window manager.

 KWin in KDE3.3 can have special window settings for every window, where you
can configure even forcing certain properties, so it should be possible to
force a specific geometry for you window and kwin should keep that geometry.

 I cannot think of anything how to achieve this in KDE3.2 or even KDE3.1.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SuSE CR, s.r.o.  e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org