[Kde-kiosk] Re: [kde-announce] KIOSK Admin Tool v0.6 released

Sam Przyswa samp at arial-concept.com
Sat Jul 10 17:10:47 CEST 2004

Le sam 10/07/2004 à 16:10, Waldo Bastian a écrit :

> On Sat July 10 2004 04:08, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got the 0.6 and compile it on Debian but I have always the same
> > problem the changes aren't saved, when I change the wallpapers on a
> > profile, save it, then I have always de same default wallpaper.
> >
> > I have in /etc/kde-profile/myprofile/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu but
> > the users assigned to this profile stay with the default KDE menu !?
>
> Does the user for which this happens has a ~/.config/menus/applications.menu
> file in its home directory?

They have ~/.config/menus/applications-kmenuedit.menu instead of
applications.menu, the applications.menu used by each users is located
in /etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu and don't point to
/etc/kde-profile/myprofiledir/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu

But the problem stay that any setup are saved, I always got the default
(not the default profile).

Sam.

--
Ce message a été vérifié par MailScanner
suspect n'a été trouvé.