[Kde-kiosk] Changing default kmenu entries

Mike Ely mike.ely at phoenix.k12.or.us
Wed Jan 14 20:08:56 CET 2004

I may try this if all else fails, but it does mean editing a ton of
textfiles, and also I was hoping to customize the layout of the kmenu a
bit - moving a couple things out of the categories and into the root of
the menu.  Using diff, I found the following file was created when I
used kmenuedit to customize my menu:
~/.config/menus/applications-kmenuedit.menu
This file contains a bunch of <Exclude> and <Delete/> directives and
has exactly the changes I want all wrapped up in one neat file.  Is
there a way to apply this globally?  Like which file do I drop those
directives into?

TIA,
Mike