[Kde-kiosk] Example config file question Restated

Russ Wright rwrigh10 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Feb 18 03:38:41 CET 2004

Hello all

I don't think I asked my question very well.  I would like to use KDE3 in a
public kiosk setting.  I'd like to put konqueror web browser in full screen
mode with no task bar and prevent the user from doing anything that might
compromise the system.

I believe the configuration could be in the kdeglobals file but might also be
in a local file in the $KDEHOME directory.

Does anyone have a sample of a kdeglobals or local config file that puts kde
into this mode?  I would like to see a sample so I can see what option would
work best for my application.

Regards
Russ Wright