[Kde-kiosk] newbie

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 22 19:25:19 CET 2004

Hi all, I'm trying to lock down a kde machine for use with a internet
kiosk. I've never worked with kde kiosk settings before, and I'm rather
new to linux. I have the "README.kiosk" which is very informative, but I
don't quite find it very user friendly. I'm not sure where to put this
file (what to name it?) that has the config options? I just want it to
work for one user account. Would someone be willing to let me know where
I need to put it and what to name it to work for one person? And maybe,
let me see an example config file so I have something to work with.

Romeo Theriault
romeotheriault at fastmail.fm

p.s  I've tried the kiosktool (gui interface) and found it very buggy.
So I'm wanting to try through the config file.

Thank you.