[Kde-kiosk] Re: kiosktool

Roland Frans aka D at g at Z dagaz at dagaz.se
Thu Dec 16 20:59:09 CET 2004

Hi Karsten

Just connect the profiles you have made to the group you wish to make a
custom environment for. You can do that on the startup page. In the
kiosktool that comes with SuSE 9.2 there are already some profiles made
which can be assigned to a group or user to test if it works.

Good luck

Roland

--
Adopt an OS X refugee today. http://www.ubuntulinux.org