[Kde-kiosk] Alt F4 disable

Philip Schroth philip at schroth.cx
Sat Dec 18 08:50:02 CET 2004

Op vrijdag 17 december 2004 22:41, schreef Martijn Klingens:

Hi Martijn,

I followed the discussion about firefox and lockdown..

In my opinion the best would be to make an module to lockdown firefox on his
own. Firefox/Mozilla has good support for locking down. I use an locked down
Mozilla/Firefox in an kids environment (use filtering proxy and disable some
funtions) Mozilla/Firefox uses also texfiles to lock down. Although not realy
well documented.

Philip Schroth