[Kde-kiosk] Problem when running configure script

Paulo Goes paulogoes2002 at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 6 23:54:46 CEST 2004

I have no success when running configure script.
Bellow are the final lines of the output I've got. I
can't figure out what's going on.
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for Qt... libraries /usr/lib/qt3/lib, headers
/usr/lib/qt3/include using -mt
checking for moc... /usr/lib/qt3/bin/moc
checking for uic... /usr/lib/qt3/bin/uic
checking whether uic supports -L ... yes
checking whether uic supports -nounload ... yes
yes
checking for rpath... yes
checking for KDE... configure: error:
in the prefix, you've chosen, are no KDE headers
installed. This will fail.

My KDE version is 3.2.3 and I've already installed all
KDE related rpm files in order to find some missing
package. The version of KIOSK Admin Tool I'm trying to
install is 0.7. Any help will be welcome.

Thanks in advance
Paulo Góes