[Kde-kiosk] Problems building kioskadmin-tool

Claude Haag claude.haag at gmx.net
Thu Apr 29 13:41:58 CEST 2004

Greetings to all

Our company is planing to distribute linux with kde to all workstations
so thanks to the kde-team for their greate work! The kioskadmin-tool is
exactly what we were looking for to restrict and prevent the users from
demage or missconfigure their workstations.. So I tried to compile
kioskadmin-tool. The configure part runs perfectly but if i try to
compile with make I got the fallowing error.

Some suggestions?

main.cpp: In function `int main(int, char**)':
main.cpp:59: `version' undeclared in namespace `KDE'
main.cpp:61: `version' undeclared in namespace `KDE'
make[3]: *** [main.o] Fehler 1
make[3]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses
»/home/hacl/down/kiosktool-0.2/kiosktool«
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[2]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses
»/home/hacl/down/kiosktool-0.2/kiosktool«
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1
make[1]: Verlassen des Verzeichnisses »/home/hacl/down/kiosktool-0.2«
make: *** [all] Fehler 2

Thanks a lot!

Claude

--