[Kde-kiosk] Questions about listing called actions and disabling downloads

Manuel Sousa mjs at eurotux.com
Fri Apr 2 18:47:48 CEST 2004

Greetings all,

I've been trying to restrict the konqueror web browser so that most actions
are disabled. I wonder if there is a way to list which actions are called.
I tried to get some of the actions by calling the :
dcop <dcopid> qt objects | grep KActionCollection/ | cut -d '/' -f 3 as it
shows in the README, but there are many actions that don't get listed.

I've managed to do almost everything from the information on the list, but
there's one thing haven't seen. Another thing that I'd like to know is if
there's a way to not show the dialog for downloading. If there's a
application to show the data open it, if not do nothing.

Regards,
Manuel Sousa