[Kde-kiosk] Removing screensavers

Stephen Brown sbrown7 at umbc.edu
Fri Oct 24 16:04:43 CEST 2003

Hi all,
	I'm new to the list, so please be gentle if this is the wrong
venue for my question.  In an academic environment, I'm trying to
customize RedHat Linux 9 for our computer labs.  Most of the effort has
gone well, but now I need to remove a few of the screensavers (for
various reasons) and have gotten a bit confused about which files I need
to remove to make one disappear cleanly:  It looks like some of the
executables are in /usr/bin/, some in /usr/X11R6/lib/xscreensaver/, and
descriptions in both /usr/share/control-center/screensavers/ and
/usr/share/apps/kscreensaver/ScreenSavers/

	Any pointers would be appreciated.

Steve Brown
Systems Administrator
UMBC Office of Information Technology