[Kde-kiosk] Printing wo the dialog

Dag Nygren kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Sun, 09 Mar 2003 09:51:09 +0200

Hi,

already asked on the kde-linux list but was told
that this probably is a better place to get the answer
I am looking for.

The story is that I am doing a very simple Kiosk
application here with a Konqueror with limited
access to certain webpages together with
some programs of our own.

The problem is that you should be able
to print from Konqueror, but I really wouldn't
like any print dialog to confuse the "poor" user.
There isonly  one printer, they get one copy and so on.

Is this doable with the current Konqueror or do I need
to dig into the source and modify it?

BRGDS

-- =

Dag Nygren                               email: dag@newtech.fi
Oy Espoon NewTech Ab                     phone: +358 9 8024910
Tr=E4sktorpet 3                              fax: +358 9 8024916
02360 ESBO                              Mobile: +358 400 426312
FINLAND