[Kde-kiosk] Disable key combinations

Brian Stack stackbr at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 12:29:00 CEST 2003

You still need to lock the system down to prevent any access to the
functionality for a regular
user. there are a number of ways to do that. such as:

1) special restricted account that the user logs into
2) removing kicker and have the application start up in full screen
3) etc..

just lock down the interface so the user can't fall back into a terminal
window or
get access to KDE config applications and you should be fine.

Regards,
Brian

quote of the month:
"I got every ingredient, all I need is the courage Like I already got the
beat, all I need is the words
Got the urge, suddenly it's a surge Suddenly a new burst of energy is
occured."

email: stackbr at hotmail.com
cell: 949-929-6567