[Kde-kiosk] Kde Globals... or help from Dirk...

Kevin Loechner loechner at brave.cs.uml.edu
Tue Jun 3 03:46:17 CEST 2003

No right button, how about a Mac mouse, make them useful for a change.

"Ooh, pretty mouse, wait a minute, it only has one button, wha?"
/me gets close to freaking out
"Oh, sweet, a terminal window, the mouse makes a good paperweight"
w00t!  "A terminal window with pretty pictures by default"

	- Observations on first viewing of Mac OS X

- Kevin

Lowell Telecommunications Corporation
Community Software Engineer
cse3 at ltc.org