[Kde-kiosk] Kde Globals... or help from Dirk...

rolf.bilet at eterra.no rolf.bilet at eterra.no
Tue Jun 3 09:29:42 CEST 2003

Hi.

What I do is, using trackball or any mice: is fickling with this pointer device.
Break some PCB lines, make sure there is bypass connection on PCB to other electrical parts and solder right button to left button.

Then You got a pointer device who is suiteable for right and left handed people.

Remove third button electronically or do the same with this, if You got it.

Regards

Rolf Bilet
Senior Systemkonsulent Unix