[Kde-kiosk] kiosk mode howto - web browsing only computer..

Joost kde-kiosk@mail.kde.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 17:11:20 +0100

Hi All!

My name is Joost (from the Netherlands) and I'm new to this list!..

I'm new to KDE, and all its wonderfull features...
For a while now I'm looking for documentation on the kiosk mode but can't
find very much (except a old howto :).

I would like an old computer to do the following:
- run kde.
- run mozilla (with all plugins like flash etc).
- maybe run a calculator program and some games.
and NOTHING more.. so my question is a simple one ;) :
How should I do this?

This will be a computer accessable by anyone so it should NOT be possible to
do anything but surfing the web!

Can someone give me some hints? documentation?

Thanks very much!

Joost